The Truth about Adriana…
Okay, we got tagged by not one but TWO author friends to challenge you to figure out the truth about us! Kissa Starling and Lara Zielinski – both of whom write fabulous lesbian and bisexual erotic fiction – started the ball rolling, and each of them has tagged us! The challenge? Make a list of statements only some of which are true, and let readers guess!
I think we’ll have lots of fun with this one – there are two of us, after all, writing erotic romance together under the pen name Adriana Kraft. So here goes: all but two of the following statements are true about one or the other of us. The prize? A free e-book (pdf format) of the first book in our Swinging Games Series: Anticipation. To enter, send us an email (adrianakraft99 @ yahoo.com without the spaces) and tell us which TWO statements are NOT true! We’ll give you a week to sort this out and we’ll draw a winner from the correct entries next Friday, March 12.
1. has lived in 11 states
2. was a Peace Corps volunteer in South America
3. has a successful academic career in the social sciences
4. has conducted research in a legal brothel
5. has owned race horses
6. has travelled in nineteen foreign countries
7. has canoed the Canadian Boundary Waters
8. was lead vocalist in a band on Chicago’s North Side
10. has slept at the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills
11. started writing my first novel in grade school
12. has a published novel in the archives at the Erotic Heritage Museum
Can’t wait to see what you think!
We now officially tag the following authors – find out what the truth is about them, if you dare!